Welcome to Roblox Forum! Login to start posting!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Roblox
Roblox
Admin
Admin
Admin
Builders Club
Veteran
Tix : 8357
https://roblox-forum.forumotion.com

Builders club has been added! Empty Builders club has been added!

Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:10 pm
You may now purchase builder club!

But I must answer some questions before you do!

1. How much does it cost: Not real money, it costs a 100 tix. Or tickets, an old virtual currency on Roblox.

2. How do I purchase it: You may message me, or an admin and it will be added to your inventory in a short amount of time, it may take around 24 hours or more, so please do not spam, or continuously message admins to give you builders club, as this will just end up with no builders club, but instead, a suspension.

3. What happens to my tix when I purchase BC: It gets deducted, you must have 100 tix or more to buy this.

4. Can I refund BC: Yes, message an admin to remove your builders club badge, but be warned that refunding this will not give you back your tix.

5. What abilities do I get from BC: For now you just get to look cool, but you will also be given 400 tix every so often.
Roblox
Roblox
Admin
Admin
Admin
Builders Club
Veteran
Tix : 8357
https://roblox-forum.forumotion.com

Builders club has been added! Empty Re: Builders club has been added!

Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:13 pm
A quick side discussion if people are still wondering, or have more questions. Here is another extra question.

1. What can I do with tix: Not much yet, but we are planning to add avatars/catalog, the catalog will be on a topic in this forum, when they release, message an admin which avatar you want, and you will be given it, they cost a certain amount of tix, and are refundable, but you do not get given your tix back if you refund the avatar.
lol
lol
Veteran
Tix : 8300

Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:41 pm
cool
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum